Associate Member Application
As an Associate Member, your business will boost the efforts of the association on our Tribal member’s behalf. Your support will ensure that you receive timely bulletins and industry updates addressing the latest developments in Indian Country that affect tribal enterprises and tribal sovereignty. You will get significant discounts and preferences at the Indian Gaming Tradeshow & Convention, the largest Indian gaming trade show in the country, and all Indian Gaming Seminar Institute Trainings. Our website carries a list and links to our Associate Members and Native American gaming enterprises.
- Boost your business with a National Indian Gaming Association Associate Membership!
- Get timely bulletins on the latest political and legislative developments in Indian Country.
- Booth discount at the Indian Gaming Tradeshow & Convention. Associate Membership saves you $700, and for a larger booth the savings are even greater!
- Receive priority booth selection for tradeshow.
- Members who exhibit at tradeshow have special signage which indicates to tradeshow attendees that they are an Associate Member.
- Members in good standing have a listing on our website. Tribal leaders are encouraged to look there when soliciting bids and vendor proposals.
- Associate Member logos for use on member websites, in marketing materials and bid proposals to signal Associate Membership and support of Indian Country.
- Workshop and panel proposals from Associate Members receive priority consideration.
- Discount on meeting and event space at our Washington, DC location.